April 10, 2010

READATHON Update 2 #readathon


Title of book(s) read since last update:
  • I finished Scared by Tom Davis and I cried at the end. Such a moving story. So that is 22 pages for this time.
  • I started Live Fast-Die Young: My Life with James Dean by John Gilmore and I am on pg. 11 of 254.
  • I also started Dark Remedy by Trent Stephens and Rock Brynner and I am on pg. 39 of 214.
Number of books read since you started: 1 (though I started it before the readathon)
Pages read since last update: 72
Running total of pages read since you started: 152
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2.25
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 3.75
Mini-challenges completed: 0
Other participants you’ve visited: Michelle @ True Book Addict; Chris @ book-a-rama; Ronnica @ The Ignorant Historian; Heather @ Tales of a Capricious Reader; Tasha @ Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Books; Shelly@ Write for a Reader
Prize you’ve won: 0

3 comments:

  1. Reading is fun
    Reading is great
    Hope you’re able
    To stay up late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say I think it's amazing that you're keeping track of which blogs you're visiting?? I've been mostly marking posts as read today, trying to do more reading and less socializing this time around, but i had to come sneak a visit in to all my good friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill- Your cheering rocks!

    Amanda- Aww! You're a sweetheart! Thanks for coming this way! I try to write them down as I visit just so I know who I've hit and who I still need to get a word in to if I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!