April 10, 2010

READATHON Update #1



I got started on the Readathon a little bit late (try 10 hours late) but I am reading now and here is where I have accomplished since I got back.


BOOKS I'VE BEEN READING:
Scared by Tom Davis (on pg. 266 of 288)

TOTAL PAGES READ: 80

PENNY PER PAGE = $.80 Donated to the National Fibromyalgia Association so far

I am going to be reading all night so this money will add up to more, no worries! I've only been at it for an hour and a half. I wish I could give more than a penny a page but I am giving what I know I can!

So how much has everyone else read? Are you giving to charity this time? If so, which charity did you choose?

12 comments:

  1. Books are awesome
    Books are great
    Congratulations on reading so much
    You’re first rate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never too late, that's what I like about this readathon. Read on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly ... what The Brain Lair said. I was contemplating jumping in myself ... and kudos, too, on the charity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill- I love your cheers. They rock. :D

    Kathy- Thank ya, I know I will!

    KB- That's so true. Thanks for the extra boost!

    Melissa- You should! I started late, why not you, too? And thanks, it's not much but it's more than nothing I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl...I was 8 hours late! Better late than never, right?!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing great! Good luck with the fundraising :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're doing great girl!!! Read on!! I'm off to do my cheering now and wanted to stop in and wish you well, especially at the halfway point!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better late than missing out entirely! Rock on, Readathon-er - happy reading :-D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Better late than never! Have lots of fun reading tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In a Story Book

    At night when sunshine goes away,
    And it's too dark for me to play,
    I like to come inside, and look
    For new friends in a story book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!