April 10, 2010

Mini-Challenge Time #readathon

This Readathon Mini-Challenge is brought to you by Shelly of Write for a Reader.

The goal of this challenge is to complete some book titles. I am going to give you a list of 20 titles, leaving out some of the words. Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to complete the title. You can do this challenge as a post on your blog and leave a link in the comments, or simply copy and paste the titles into your comment and answer there. The choice is yours.

There will be 2 winners. 1st place will go to the person who gets all the titles right. If that happens to be more than one person, then random.org will choose a winner out of those people. The next winner will be again chosen by random.org, out of all the other participants. So, even if you don't get them all right, you still have a chance to win.

Here are your titles:
(My answers are in dark blue.)
  1. The Dark Tower? (I'm not sure about this one.)
  2. An Irish Country Girl
  3. The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott
  4. Necessary Heartbreak
  5. She's So Dead to Us
  6. Fireworks Over Toccoa
  7. Beautiful Dead
  8. Scones & Sensibility
  9. All Unquiet Things
  10. Beautiful Creatures
  11. Perchance to Dream
  12. The Dead-Tossed Waves
  13. I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It
  14. Prophecy of the Sisters
  15. Very LeFreak
  16. The Girl Who Fell from the Sky
  17. Marriage and Other Acts of Charity
  18. Making Toast
  19. White Cat
  20. Letters to My Daughter

Very cool mini-challenge, Shelly! I hope I got them all right!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you are good at this challenge! Here to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry about that. You just got extra cheers. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only got a few of these. I'm horrible at remembering book titles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you did way better than I would have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!