1. Last book you bought: I bought a TON of used books. Some notables from the last couple of batches...Wings by Aprilynne Pike and Blonde by Joyce Carol Oates. My most recent purchase of a new book was Angelology by Danielle Trussoni.
2. Last book you got in the mail: Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus which I'm reading for a blog tour with Other Shelf Tours.
3. The first book you read over and over: Little Women
4. Children’s book every child should read: The Little House by Virginia Lee Burton
5. Favorite place to read: my huge armchair in my library
6. A book you bought just for the cover: by
7. Scariest book ever read: Hell House by Richard Matheson
8. Most romantic book ever read: Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
9. Book that changed your life in some way: two books (read in high school) that started my lifelong passion for history (pre-history)--Chesapeake by James Michener and The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel
10. Book you’ve re-read the most times: Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice and Little Women
11. Book you needed the Cliff’s Notes for: Beowulf
12. Book you needed the dictionary for: can't recall, but I'm constantly looking up words!
13. Book you like that no one else seems to: I was surprised to hear several people didn't like The Time Traveler's Wife by . I loved it!
14. Book you don’t like that everyone else seems to love: Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
15. Number of books you own (you can guess): 1700+ fiction and probably 1000+ in non-fiction and Christmas books.
16. Number of books on your TBR list (that you have not acquired yet): anywhere from 50 to tens of thousands!
17. Must-have reading accessories: my snuggie, proper lighting (or a good reading light), a footstool or somewhere to put my feet up.
18. Literary Destination You Want to Go to: Medieval Europe or Hogwarts
19. Top Three Favorite Authors: Anne Rice, Stephen King, Jane Austen
20. Three Bloggers You Want to See Featured in the Future: Wordsmithonia, My World, Red Headed Book Child
Thanks for hosting such an awesome feature Rebecca!
Thank you for participating, Michelle! I loved reading your answers! I still need to read Wuthering Heights- been meaning to for forever! One of those books, you know?
~Lenore of Presenting Lenore (4/29)
~Allie of A Literary Odyssey (5/6)