The Book List is just a short and fun meme that allows you to share books and make a list of books!
This Week's Topic is:
3 Favorite Eras to Read About
Feeling kind of tired today so I am not going to elaborate on my list too much.
1. Ancient Egypt (depicted in books such as The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran)
2. British Regency (Pride & Prejudice, Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict)
3. Modern Middle East (A Thousand Splendid Suns)
So what about you? What eras do you find yourself wanting to read the most?
- Write a post on your blog that is a list of 3 books pertaining to the topic above. It can be super short or long and windy. Choose your own M.O. :)
- You may include photos with your lists, especially if that helps illustrate your point.
- You link back to the week's post here on Lost in Books in your post so if someone else wants to play, they can find their way here.
- Then you come here and leave your link in the Mr. Linky so other people can find your post and your list!
- There is no obligation to post every single week. Participate when you can!