April 15, 2010

20 Q's with Kathleen of SMS Reviews

This is the feature 20 Questions where we get to know our fellow book bloggers a little bit better! Today I want to welcome Kathleen who blogs at SMS Reviews and Callista's Ramblings. Thanks for sharing today, Kathleen!

20 Questions
1. Last book you bought:
I honestly can't remember. I rarely buy books (I know I'm one of the FEW book bloggers who can honestly say this!)
2. Last book you got in the mail: The SuperStress Solution by Roberta Lee, M.D.
3. The first book you read over and over: The Giver by Lois Lowry. I read it first in school and then quite a few times after that.
4. Children’s book every child should read: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum
5. Favorite place to read: In bed, under the covers, on my side.
6. A book you bought just for the cover: I've never done that.
7. Scariest book ever read: Hocus-Pocus by Jack Scaparro
8. Most romantic book ever read: I don’t read romance so I can’t think of anything.
9. Book that changed your life in some way: I don’t think any single book changed my life.
10. Book you’ve re-read the most times: The Giver by Lois Lowry
11. Book you needed the Cliff’s Notes for: I used online cliff notes with Shakespeare’s plays but I did read the whole thing too!
12. Book you needed the dictionary for:.Your Name Here: Guide to Life by Michael Rosenbaum – Nine words I didn’t know in a 115 page book.
13. Book you like that no one else seems to: Nothing is coming to mind right now.
14. Book you don’t like that everyone else seems to love: Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury. I didn’t’ like it very much but lots of others did.
15. Number of books you own (you can guess): Between 200-300, 40% review books, 50% bought and 10% gifts
16. Number of books on your TBR list (that you have not acquired yet): Also between 200-300. It’s a pretty long list.
17. Must-have reading accessories: Snack and Drink and lots of comfy pillows!
18. Literary Destination You Want to Go to: Middle Earth or Hogwarts would be cool. For real places, maybe one of the African countries I’ve read about.
19. Top Three Favorite Authors: Lois Lowry, Alice Hoffman and James Patterson
20. Three Bloggers You Want to See Featured in the Future:
Books of Mee http://www.meexia.com/bookie/
Jehara http://jehara.blogspot.com/
TexasRed Books http://www.texasredbooks.com/

Thanks, Kathleen! Great answers!


Check below to see who is appearing on 20 Questions next! There's a great lineup you won't want to miss!:


~Michelle of The True Book Addict (4/22)

~Lenore of Presenting Lenore (4/29)
~Allie of A Literary Odyssey (5/6)

3 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!