March 15, 2010

March Reviews for the Colorful Challenge

A Colorful Challenge

Use the Mr. Linky below to post your reviews for March for the challenge.

I have to really get on the ball with my reading. The first book for the challenge is set to be next on the reading list and that book is The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig.

After you add the link to your own reviews, please visit the reviews of fellow participants! You never know, you might find the next book you want to read!


3 comments:

  1. I've had fun with this challenge so far. I've read three books and I just started Blue Highways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avid Reader-
    I just love reading your reviews! You write both concisely and beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep planning to read something from the Pink Carnation series! Maybe I will wait for your review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!