The Book List is just a short and fun meme that allows you to share books and make a list of books!
The way you do this meme is simple:
- There is a different topic each week, which will be posted here.
- You write a post on your own blog about the topic. The post will be a list of 3 books pertaining to the topic.
- You may include photos with your lists, especially if that helps illustrate your point.
- You link back to the week's post here on Lost in Books in your post so if someone else wants to play, they can find their way here.
- Then you come here and leave your link in the Mr. Linky so other people can find your post and your list!
- There is no obligation to post every single week. Participate when you can!
This Week's Topic is:
3 Best/Worst Sidekicks to a Hero (you can choose 3 best, 3 worst, or a combination of both.)
1. BEST: Dr. Watson to Sherlock Holmes- Seriously, who else would have stood by Holmes all these years? And who else would have asked the questions that the reader needed to ask Holmes? It wasn't elementary at all! Plus, he makes a good narrator.
2. BEST: Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger to Harry Potter- Hermione has the brains- she knows every potion and spell in the book. Ron has the comic relief, plus the Weasley's are like the family Harry never had. Harry would not be half the wizard he is without his loyal friends.
3. WORST: Robin to Batman- While some may disagree here, Robin just seems pathetic to me, even though he has saved Batman several times. He just doesn't have anything going for him other than Batman lets him hang around and wear the bright uniform- the really obvious one. His name is even pathetic. Who is afraid of robins?
So, who makes the list for you?
Play along by posting to your blog or, if you don't have a blog, play along in the comments. Here is the Mr. Linky for your blog post. If it does not work for you, you may leave your link in the comments section, too. I am currently working on making the master list for all of the books we list!
~3 Books That Take You Back to High School
~3 Books That You Loved as a Child
~3 Favorite Book Covers