February 14, 2010

Post Your Reviews for The Colorful Reading Challenge

A Colorful Reading Challenge

Hey guys! I have to admit I have been slack about getting this Mr. Linky up for the Colorful Reading Challenge reviews. Please accept my apology for my forgetfulness. Hopefully you know that it is because I have the attention span of a gnat and not because I don't want to be a good hostess!

So, please use this Mr. Linky to link to any and all reviews for January and February. I can't wait to see what you have been reading! I am working on my first book for the challenge now.





When you are finished linking your own reviews, please visit the reviews of fellow participants! You never know, you might find the next book you want to read!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, mine (such as they are) are now linked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I just posted my first review for the challenge today, so it's perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca -

    Do you want us to keep linking our reviews on your Mr. Linky after March? I've finally read a color book, but it's April now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!