February 1, 2010

Blog Luv Fest


Chris of book-a-rama is hosting a sweet little 2-week celebration in honor of Valentine's Day coming up. She is calling it Blog Luv Fest. Now while I am going to be a little Anti-traditional Valentine's Day this year (be sure to look for my Anti-Valentine's Book List theme next week), I am still going to participate in the spirit of fun and creativity. Who says only the coupled-off can find something to celebrate?

I, for one, will be celebrating the fact that I am no longer with my bf, as bummed out as I am right now I know it is better for me in the long run. So, yay future! I will also be celebrating the fact that I have re-connected with some very dear friends and have made some new friends whose connections with me I hope will continue to flourish.

So, be on the lookout for some Blog Luv Fest posts. I am off to begin my posts now!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are uncoupled but I'm glad you are feeling positive about it. Sometimes it is for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Sorry to hear about the breakup but I'm with Emma, yay future! I look forward to reading your posts. Last week I ordered a children's book called The UnValentine. Can't wait to read it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your anti-Valentine themed list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ironic thing about couples is that when you are happy alone, then you are more attractive to others, and thus make a happier part of a couple. Make sense?

    Hears to a free and carefree singlehood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of the love! See, who needs a man when you have friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday and I have NEVER had a Valentine. So you can definitely feel the love without a s.o.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!