December 7, 2009

Wrap-Up Post: Take a Chance Challenge

The Take a Chance Challenge was the brilliant brain child of Jenners of Find Your Next Book Here. I loved the challenge but ran out of time and only finished 5 out of the 10 books. That's okay though, because she totally has another in the works for next year! Yay!

Here are the reviews for the books I finished for the challenge:

Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch (June 2009)
Lit Riffs Challenge (July 2009)
The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver (July 2009)
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami (August 2009)
Nocturnes: Five Stories of Music and Nightfall by Kazuo Ishiguro (Oct/Nov 2009)

Thanks so much to Jenners for hosting this incredibly fun challenge! I look forward to the next one!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a very fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this was fun, wasn't it?

    I just about finished it in the nick of time... just about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for next year's challenge. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great, what with all your challenges!!! I'm glad you liked it and you are totally welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!