December 18, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #155

I haven't done a Friday Fill-In in a while! Fun!

1. No, we will NOT burp for fun while we are eating lunch, kids.
2. Christmas meals always taste better at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: I just love Chai tea!
4. Even though it will be our first Christmas without the patriarch of our family we are somehow going to be okay.
5. I'll take a Wii Fit please, Santa.
6. I do not get paid nearly enough to be a teacher, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a Christmas movie with my sister, tomorrow my plans include reading and cleaning, and Sunday, I want to deck the halls with lots of Christmas goodies!

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe Christmas is 7 days away. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want for Christmas is a pot of chai tea...well, not really, but it rhymes with the original song...

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first Christmas without a loved one is especially difficult. He'll be there with you all in spirit, I'm sure.

    Enjoy your weekend, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No burping for fun? What kind of operation are you running, teach? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle- Me either! I keep wondering where my packages are to give to my family! Eek!

    Sharazad- lol Actually looking at all the snow on the ground makes me want a cup right now.

    LF- Thank you for the kind words. It will be hard but we will get through it!

    heidenkind- lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family will be in my thoughts on Christmas Day. Being together will help you all stay strong...and don't forget to remember those wonderful times with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and your family ... it will be OK. Just relax and let it be what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to stop by to say Happy Holidays to you an yours. Thanks for being a loyal blogging buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im with you on the chai tea! i just never seem to make it as tasty as they do in a coffee shop. i have the tea bag kind and the powder kind but it doesn't come out quite right for some reason...luckily i don't have to go far either from home or work to buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Rebecca! Merry Christmas!

    It's so fun reading your Friday Fill-Ins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!