December 8, 2009

Flashback and Young Readers

January 1- December 31, 2010

Hosted by: Aarti and Kristen

I am doing the Bookworm Level- 3 books. I will read one book for each mini-challenge. My idea for the book to read is in parentheses.

1. Re-read a favorite book from childhood (a Babysitter's Club book)

2. Re-read a book assigned to you in high school (The Great Gatsby)

3. Re-read a book you loved as an adult (Eat Pray Love)


Young Readers Reading Challenge

January 1- December 31, 2010

Hosted by: Becky

I like this challenge. It is fun. Although I do feel kind of like I'm cheating since I'm a pre-k teacher. I get to do this all the time! I will have to make sure the books are not ones I read at school. Otherwise it would not be a challenge at all and I'd be done by January 20th.

1. Is There a Monster Over There? by Sally O. Lee (April)

2. Cecil Learns to Smile by Charlotte Bucher (May)

3. Charlie and Lola: I am going to save a panda! (Sept.)

4. I Need My Monster by Amanda Noll (Sept.)

5. How Rocket Learned to Read by Tad Hills (Sept.)

6. Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman (Oct.)

7. The Hat by Jan Brett (October)

8. Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl (October)

9. The Seven Silly Eaters by Mary Ann Hoberman and Marla Frazee (October)

10. Bats at the Beach by Brian Lies (December)

11. Llama Llama Holiday Drama by Anna Dewdney (December)

12. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg (December)

4 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting challenge! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on doing both of these challenges too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a neat challenge but I'm not one for rereading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO thrilled you're participating in flashback! I'm so pumped about re-reading books. I should do it more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!