December 29, 2009

COMPLETED: Reading Your Name Challenge



Woohoo! I finished another challenge. Not that I am on time for it or anything like that. (I think it was over in June.) But I finished it! Haha. (Update: Maybe I did. I don't know. I must be more organized with this in 2010.)

I had a bit of a struggle with this challenge because of the sole reason that I had to switch books quite a few times. I would begin a book for it and then it would suck and I would have to choose another one. But, nevertheless, I have now finished it and I am way happy about that.

Here is what I read and completed for the challenge:


R: Rubies in the Orchard: How to Uncover the Hidden Gems in Your Business by Lynda Resnick

E: The Emotionally Abused Woman by Beverly Engel (November 2009)

B: Behind the Lines by Andrew Carroll

E: The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keartly Snyder (Feb. 2009)

C: Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler (Nov/Dec 2009)

C: Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau (December 2009)

A: Artists' Journals & Sketchbooks: Exploring and Creating Personal Pages by Lynne Perrella (Jan. 2009)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the challenge! I think with my name this one would have been hard for me - then again, I seem to do so poorly with challenges but I still join them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I didn't know about this challenge--which is probably a good thing, since my name has a lot of letters. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!