November 16, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award

I received the Superior Scribbler Award from the wonderful Michelle at Red Headed Book Child. Thank you! This is my first time receiving this ultra-cool award! So the rules for this award can be found here (for some reason they will not post correctly here.)

I would like to award this to the following bloggers whose blogs I thoroughly enjoy reading and who inspire me to keep writing about what I read! You should visit each of their blogs and be inspired as I am.

Heather of A High and Hidden Place: Tales of a Capricious Reader
Jenners of
Find Your Next Book Here
Belle of Ms. Bookish
J.C. of The Biblio Blogazine
Susan of The Book Chook

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! It's definitely deserved. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a well deserved award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, Rebecca! It is well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award Rebecca and gee golly, thanks for passing it on to me!!! I am so thrilled!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats -- you do a great job! And this award does link back to a very interesting site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!