November 29, 2009

The Sunday Short Report

IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 11/22):

BOOKS FINISHED READING: 1
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Reigler

BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 4
~Thousand Pieces of Gold by Ruthanne Lum McCunn (pg. 103 of 304)
~Stepmonster by Wednesday Martin (pg. 44 of 278) (no change)
~A Lucky Child: A Memoir of Surviving Auschwitz as a Young Boy by Thomas Buergenthal (pg.147 of 225)
~Jane Austen: An Illustrated Treasury (pg. 50 of 157)

PAGES READ:
113 pgs. in Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
103 pgs. in Thousand Pieces of Gold
22 pgs. in A Lucky Child
10 pgs. of Jane Austen: An Illustrated Treasury
For a Total of 248 Pages Read


REVIEWS WRITTEN: 3
Nocturnes: Five Stories of Music and Nightfall by Kazuo Ishiguro
The Laceyville Monkeys Say the Right Words by Harriet Ruderman
The Emotionally Abused Woman by Beverly Engel

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN: 5
I'm Not Scared by Niccolo Ammanti
Along Came a Spider by James Patterson
Julius Caesar by Shakespeare
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler


POSTS POSTED: 8

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 The Colorful Reading Challenge for 2010 - 19 comments
#2 20 Questions with Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog - 15 comments

TOP COMMENTERS:
#1 with 6 comments:
Tasha B. (Heidenkind's Hideaway)
#2 with 5 comments:
Gwendolyn B. (A Sea of Books)
Stephanie (Stark Raving Bibliophile)
#3 with 3 comments:
bookmagic (Bookmagic)
Staci (Life in the Thumb)
Tif (Tif Talks Books)

Thank You So Much!! You guys rock!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
Includes only those books I have both read AND reviewed.

3 comments:

  1. I think you got more reading done than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm falling behind in my comments...can't let that happen!! I love visiting your blog but I swear you post twice a day!! LOL!!! But I'm here to crack the whip and tell you to get moving on those reviews girly...I must know if you liked them or not!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Take a Chance Challenge still going on? I've resigned myself to not finishing it....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!