November 22, 2009

The Sunday Short Report

IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS (Since 11/8):
Pretty slow two weeks for reading and blogging.

BOOKS FINISHED READING: 0

BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 4
~Stepmonster by Wednesday Martin (pg. 44 of 278) (no change)
~A Lucky Child: A Memoir of Surviving Auschwitz as a Young Boy by Thomas Buergenthal (pg.125 of 225) (no change)
~Jane Austen: An Illustrated Treasury (pg. 40 of 157)
~Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler (pg. 237 of 304)


PAGES READ:
191 pgs. in Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
20 pgs. of Jane Austen: An Illustrated Treasury
For a Total of 211 Pages Read

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 1
Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN: 5
I'm Not Scared by Niccolo Ammanti
Nocturnes by Kazuo Ishiguro
Along Came a Spider by James Patterson
Julius Caesar by Shakespeare
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

POSTS POSTED: 9

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 The Sunday Short Report 11 comments
#2 Book Review: Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster 11 comments


TOP 10 COMMENTERS:
#1 with 7 comments:
Staci (Life in the Thumb)
#2 with 6 comments:
Michelle (Red Headed Book Child)
#3 with 5 comments:
Bermudaonion (Bermudaonion's Weblog)
heidenkind (Heidenkind's Hideaway)
Jenners (Find Your Next Book Here)
#4 with 4 comments:
Barb (meditative reading)
Beth F (Beth Fish Reads)
Stephanie (Stark Raving Bibliophile)
#5 with 3 comments:
avisannschild (She Reads and Reads)
Mardel (Rabid Reader)
Marie (Boston Bibliophile)
Trisha (Eclectic/Eccentric)

Thank You So Much!!
I promise to get back to reading and commenting on your blogs soon!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
Includes only those books I have both read AND reviewed.

4 comments:

  1. Uh-oh, I'm getting behind in my commenting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm #1...very cool!! I loved Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict and I'm so jealous of you for getting that illustrated treasury. I've seen that for months at B&N and then I went to buy it...all gone!! LOL!!! Hope this week goes better for you in regards to reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me feel much better to see other people with long challenge lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 30 pgs into Confessions and then quit. i just didn't like it and I had so many other books to read. If didn't have so many other library book I may have tried to read more. Oh well. Now I have to go read your review of Bitter as I have been considering that one for awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!