October 6, 2009

Shannan of Shannan Loves Books and Movies Answers 20 Questions

Welcome back to 20 Questions, where we get to know our fellow book bloggers a little better. Today I would like to present to you Shannan of Shannan Loves Books and Movies! Shannan is great and has a nice blog so be sure to visit if you haven't yet! Thanks, Shannan!


20 QUESTIONS
1. Last book you bought: Prophecy of Sisters by Michelle20Zink
2. Last book you got in the mail: Call to Worship by Vernon M. Whaley
3. The first book you read over and over: Thin by Lauren Greenfield
4. Children’s book every child should read: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
5. Favorite place to read: In my bed
6. A book you bought just for the cover: Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
7. Scariest book ever read: Deranged by Harold Schechter
8. Most romantic book ever read: Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
9. Book that changed your life in some way: Fearless by Max Lucado
10. Book you’ve re-read the most times: The Bible
11. Book you needed the Cliff’s Notes for: None
12. Book you needed the dictionary for: Several of the classics too many to name
13. Book you like that no one else seems to: Beowulf
14. Book you don’t like that everyone else seems to love: No Mad by Sam Moffie
15. Number of books you own (you can guess): over 400
16. Number of books on your TBR list (that you have not acquired yet): 30
17. Must-have reading accessories: A bed and a good pillow
18. Literary Destination You Want to Go to: The home of Edith Wharton it is said to be haunted
19. Top Three Favorite Authors: Charles Dickens, Ally Carter and Phillipa Gregory
20. Three Bloggers You Want to See Featured in the Future: Deborah, Swapna and Melissa


Thank you for participating, Shannan! I enjoyed getting to know you better! You're right- I don't like Beowulf, either! But I am with you on Silver Phoenix. Beautiful cover!

Check the schedule below to see who is appearing next on 20 Questions!

Thursday, Oct. 8: Alea of Pop Culture Junkie
Tuesday, Oct. 13: Amy of Passages to the Past
Thursday, Oct. 15: Tracy of Yule Time Reading
Tuesday, Oct. 20: Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog

Do you want to be featured on 20 Questions? Send me an e-mail (which you can find on my Blogger profile!) with your answers to the questions! Please include questions and answers together, which makes it easier for me to post, plus a photo if you want me to put a different one than your blog's profile picture. I will then e-mail you and let you know when you will be featured! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I was glad to see Shannan on here - since she's a military wife, she's a hero in my book! My son likes Beowulf too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for buying my book! I hope you enjoy it!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen pictures of Edith Wharton's house- I don't blame her, I'd haunt that place too.
    It's just so big and luxurious.
    Great post, Shannan and thanks, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love to read on my bed. If I'm not working the next day, I just read and read until I pass out. =)

    I didn't know Edith Wharton's house was haunted! That's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!