October 9, 2009

Friday Fill-In #145

Hello, everyone! I am back from my trip! India and London were fantastic. We had a great time. I did not get as many photos of India as I wanted to because sightseeing was practically nonexistent, unfortunately. There were too many wedding ceremonies to attend to do much else! But I do have some photos of India and London and I will be sharing them with you hopefully on Sunday for my TSS post. I miss India (loved it there) but is good to be home again!



1. Sweet dreams are mine now that I am back in my own bed!

2. My loving boyfriend is planning a special date especially for me (us).

3. Silliness rocks.

4. I hope I get to go to a Halloween party this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not I love my book blog :).

6. To see my boyfriend is what I want right now! I didn't even get to talk to him while I was gone so clearly I am going through withdraw. ;)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my bf (did I mention that already?), tomorrow my plans include working on lesson plans, finishing laundry, and watching a movie, and Sunday, I want to continue to catch up on all your posts I have missed and share photos of my trip with you!

11 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back (and I'm sure your bf thinks the same!!)!! Can't wait to see some pics on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great time and I cant wait to see all the pictures! I hope your sister had a wonderful wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, Rebecca!

    There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed again after being away, is there? I hope you don't have to wait too much longer before seeing your boyfriend. :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Loved the guest posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I can't wait to see the pictures either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for choosing such wonderful guest posters- I really enjoyed reading them.

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, you're back! I'm glad you had a good time--can't wait for the Sunday post!

    In the meantime, take it easy and enjoy being back home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back!! You had so many great guest posts that it didn't even seem like you were gone!!! Looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing about your trip! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! Looking forward to reading more about your sister's wedding and the related activities, and to seeing whatever pics you post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!