September 16, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report


IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 9/9):


BOOKS FINISHED READING: 1
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 5
~The Birth of Venus by Sarah Durant (pg. 52 of 403)
~A Lucky Child: A Memoir of Surviving Auschwitz as a Young Boy by Thomas Buergenthal (pg. 89 of 225)
~Driven to Distraction: Recognizing & Coping with ADD from Childhood Through Adulthood (pg. 155 of 285)
~Thank God for Evolution: How the Marriage of Science and Religion Will Transform Your Life and Our World by Michael Dowd (pg. 21 of 352)


PAGES READ: 400

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 1
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN: 2
10 Simple Solutions to Chronic Pain by Tearman
A Disobedient Girl by Ru Freeman (will be later this month, with tour)


POSTS POSTED: 10

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 Party Like a Rock Star! -27 comments
#2 Lucky Me! I Get to Give and Receive Blog Awards :) -25 comments
#3 Book Review- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick -15 comments


BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
#1 heidenkind & Staci - 7 comments
#2 Bermudaonion - 5 comments
#3 Beth F & Melody - 4 comments
#4 Heather (High & Hidden Place), Jessica (Book Lover), Vivienne, Booklogged, rhapsodyinbooks, & Jenners - 3 comments

Thank You So Much!!


CHALLENGES UPDATE:
Includes only those books I have both read AND reviewed.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I want to read Hush, Hush! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing really good on your challenges...me not so good!! :)

    I'm working on my post as we speak.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very curious to see what you'll think about The Birth of Venus. I read it and really disliked it, I thought it was just boring and the ending slightly disappointing (in a way that it wasn't as shocking as I thought it would be judging from the first pages).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you like The Birth of Venus and will be checking back to see what you thought of it. It's not my favorite book by that author, but I thought it was a pretty interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you keep track of five books at a time?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!