September 18, 2009

BBAW: Now and Next

Today’s topic is setting goals. Write in 50 words or less…what do you like best about your blog right now and where would you like your blog to be a year from now?
  • I began blogging in January of this year so everything has been a first! And I am so, so glad that I found and get to be a part of the wonderful book blogging community. Not only do I get to share my love of books and reading with new friends, I get to share so much more! I have found support while grieving for my father, who died in January also, and then through this have been able to support those friends who have had the experience since. I have found friends who also have fibromyalgia and understand what it is like (not to mention the empathy of others.) I have found book friends to hang out with nearby (Yay, Heather!). It has been so much fun!
  • At this time next year, I hope to still be blogging, to be making new friends and talking to the ones already made. I never thought that I could meet so many kindred spirits from all over the country and the world. You guys rock!
See other bloggers' goals at the BBAW site.

11 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had fibro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely put. I agree with you that this is a wonderful community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU rock, Rebecca. ^_^ I don't think blogging would be half as much fun without you around. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to be able to find all of these new friends, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're part of the community too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the exact same for a year from now. You rock too, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book loving community is what makes it all so special. Your blog is a highlight of my week. Rock on, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've only been blogging since Jan??? Wow, you're great at it and I know next year will be so much fun for you and for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on a wildly successful first year (or close to a year now)! It's wonderful to be able to connect with new and interesting people and I count myself lucky to have had the opportunity to read what you've said.

    Here's to continuing success in the year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is hard for me to believe you just started blogging in January. You have so much going on and you seem so established. And thank you for all your support, my bloggy friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!