September 13, 2009

Lucky Me! I Get to Give and Receive Blog Awards :)

I have some catching up to do on thanking bloggers for these awards and passing them along!

The Book Addict gave me the B-I-N-G-O Beautiful Blog Award. Thank you!








I'd like to pass it on to:

B: Beautiful- Kay of The Infinite Shelf

I: Informative- Amy of My Friend Amy

N: Neighborly- Heather of A High and Hidden Place

G: Gorgeous- Bellezza of Dolce Bellezza

O: Outstanding- A Garden Carried in the Pocket


J.T. of Bibliofreak gave me The Lemonade Stand Award. Thanks, J.T.!

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules for accepting this award:



• Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
• Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
• Link your nominees within your post.
• Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
• Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.


1. Deb of Bookmagic
2. mjmbecky of One Literature Nut...
3. Raych of Books I Done Read
4. Lahni of Nose in a Book
5. Alex of Le Canape
6. Jessica of A Book Lover's Diary
7. Mari of Mari Reads
8. avisannschild of She reads and reads
9. Laughing Stars of Stark Raving Bibliophile
10. unfinishedperson of Just a (Reading) Fool


Mari of Mari Reads has kindly given me The Zombie Chicken Award. Thank you!
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

Here are my picks:

1. Booklogged from A Reader's Journal
2. Julie of My Own Little Corner of the World
3. Yvonne of Socrates' Book Reviews
4. Gina of Book Dragon's Lair
5. Tales of a Ravenous Reader


Julie of My Own Little Corner of the World has given me The Proximity Award.

Being a recipient of this award affirms that this blog invests and believes in the Proximity – nearness in space, time and relationships. This blog receives this great award as a further way to re iterate that it is exceedingly charming, and aims to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

Thank you for thinking of me for this award, Julie! In turn I would like to grant this award to:

1. Jennie of A Bookish Mom
2. Mardel of Rabid Reader
3. raidergirl3 of an adventure in reading


Deb of Bookmagic bestowed me with this lovely award. Thank you so much!







This award is designed with one purpose in mind. Pass this on to other bloggers who have awarded you in the past.

Okay to give it to everyone who has given me an award would be impossible, so I am giving it to those who continually show my blog love by not only giving it awards, but also by visiting, commenting, and participating. (Deb, that includes you!)

1. Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog
2. Jill of Rhapsody in Books
3. Tasha of Heidenkind's Hideaway
4. Belle of Ms. Bookish
5. Kaye of Pudgy Penguin Perusals
6. Michelle of The Book Addict
7. Kristi of Books and Needlepoint
8. Staci of Life in the Thumb
9. Amanda of The Zen Leaf
10. Jenners of Find Your Next Book Here

Whew! I'm tired now!

26 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of those awards! You made my day by passing one on to me. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the awards! You've sure got a big circle of awesome bloggers to pass them along to. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely awards that you TOOOOTALLY deserve, and great recipients, too! I see a few new-to-me to explore. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely assortment of awards you've received (and passed on)! I'm so happy for you to have this recognition, and thank you for giving some my way. Blessings on your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and congrats on all of your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many awards! Congrats. You deserve every single one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is quite a haul. Congrats!!!
    Thanks for sharing one with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That IS quite a haul. :-) Thanks so much for including me. You really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's a lot of awards! Thanks Rebecca! And congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the award, it's my very first one! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you on all of your awards. And thank you so much for thinking of me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on all those awards and thank you so much for passing one on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your awards! And I do heart you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on all your awards! They're all well-deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the fantastic awards and I can so see why you would be tired!! That list was long!!!

    P.S. Thanks for the Who Love's You Baby...very cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your awards!! That's awesome!

    I'm excited to get the zombie chicken award! It's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on all those great awards and thank you so much for thinking of me!

    (Sorry, I originally commented using the wrong username.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's so sweet of you, Rebecca. Thank you! Now, am I supposed to pass it on, or ...what do I do next? (I'm one of the most illiterate bloggers, as in I don't know much about internet etiquette.)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on all your great awards.

    And congrats to the recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on all the well-deserved awards ... and for thinking of me! It totally appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats on all of your awards! You are very deserving of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your many awards! :D It's fully deserved! And thanks for passing it along, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an array of awards! Congratulations and thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm late, as usual!:) Thanks for sharing your Lemonade Award with me, Rebecca. It's just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!