September 11, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report


IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 9/2):

Sorry I'm late getting this out!

BOOKS FINISHED READING:
1
A Disobedient Girl by Ru Freeman


BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 5
(I have had to return The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo to the library as well as The Tale of Genji. I will resume reading them when I can check them out again.)
~The Birth of Venus by Sarah Durant (pg. 52 of 403)
~A Lucky Child: A Memoir of Surviving Auschwitz as a Young Boy by Thomas Buergenthal (pg. 89 of 225)
~Driven to Distraction: Recognizing & Coping with ADD from Childhood Through Adulthood (pg. 155 of 285)
~The Bookwoman's Last Fling: A Cliff Janeway Novel by John Dunning (disc 2 of 10- I think it's 10)
~Thank God for Evolution: How the Marriage of Science and Religion Will Transform Your Life and Our World by Michael Dowd (pg. 21 of 352)


PAGES READ: 178 (Not counting audiobook)

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 1
True Green Home: 100 Inspirational Ideas for Creating a Green Environment at Home by Kim McKay and Jenny Bonnin

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN: 2
10 Simple Solutions to Chronic Pain by Tearman
A Disobedient Girl by Ru Freeman (will be later this month, with tour)


POSTS POSTED: 14

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 BBAW: Awarding the Best or a Popularity Contest? - 54 comments
#2 20 Questions Featuring Book Chick City - 20 comments
#3 TSS: Book Blogger New Discovery Edition - 17 comments


BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
#1 rhapsodybooks -12 comments
#2 bermudaonion - 11 comments
#3 heidenkind - 9 comments
#4 J.T. - 7 comments
#5 Staci - 6 comments

Thank You So Much!!


CHALLENGES UPDATE:
Includes only those books I have both read AND reviewed.
And honestly, I am not sure if I updated everything.

7 comments:

  1. You scared me when I saw Wednesday Short Report! :--)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes I am a little late getting it up this week! I should have said in parentheses (on Friday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh, I'm dropping behind in commenting. ;)

    Were you happy to get Tale of Genji out of your hair for a while? That book sounds like a long haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an ARC of Disobedient Girl. It's on my pile. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... How do you keep up with so many books at once? I wish I could do that! lol

    I hope you enjoy Hush, Hush! I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. heidenkind- You are a wonderful commenter! And yes I think I needed a break from A Tale of Genji. It leaves room to get some other reading done that I want to get finished. But I would like to return to it eventually.

    Michelle- It is hard to get into at first, but keep at it, because it will all make sense soon enough.

    Jessica- I started reading Hush, Hush last night and I am already hooked! The story moves quickly and I love the bad boy-will he turn out to be a good guy- thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://louboutinmart.co.uk Emerging companies have distinctly different cultures than mature companies. [url=http://dkgoose.com]Canada Goose tilbud[/url] Vbrpworne [url=http://www.louboutinoutletuks.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet uk[/url]
    cplqtv 409975 [url=http://www.chilliwackbombersoutlet.com]picture of geese[/url] 196699 http://www.officialcanadagooseparkas.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!