September 23, 2009

Bookish Discoveries


1. Okay, I am officially in T-Shirt HEAVEN. This is the coolest collection I have seen!





I think I know what I want for my birthday!!!

2. The Telegraph in the U.K. announces readers' Pick of the Paperbacks.

3. John Grisham: "I tried literature and didn't like it much."


4. Judgement Day for the Google Book Pact

5. Madras Press Set to Publish Short Fiction- “It seemed a little sad and a little arbitrary to me that short fiction is so hard to place. I really like the novella form; it’s something I enjoy reading,” said Prabhaker, who has just launched Madras Press in Brookline, Mass., specifically to publish short works.

6. Capstone to Add Kids' Nonfiction Graphic Novel Line- Capstone Press, a nonfiction imprint of educational and library publishing house Capstone Publishers, plans to add a new line of kids' nonfiction graphic novels to its fast-growing comics and graphic novel publishing program. This fall the house is launching Graphic Expeditions, a nonfiction line of graphic novels that will debut with six titles that aim to introduce young readers to social studies, history and world cultures.
What story interested you the most today? Leave a comment!

9 comments:

  1. Re: John Grisham--Me, either. ;)

    I think I need one of those t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORE the T-shirts! Wish I could buy nearly all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the t-shirts too ! As soon as I'm done with being preggers and back to my somewhat normal weight I am soo getting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tee shirts especially the long sleeve ones for fall; very fun; thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the t-shirts! Great collection of interesting book-related items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the t-shirts!! And, don't know when you will get this AND I'm late in letting you know, BUT I've got an award for you: http://tiftalksbooks.blogspot.com/2009/09/awards-make-me-smile.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!