September 10, 2009

20 Questions Featuring Nina of J'Adore Happy Endings

Welcome back to my new feature, 20 Questions, where we get to know our fellow book bloggers a little better. Today I would like to present to you Nina of J'Adore Happy Endings. Thanks, Nina!







20 QUESTIONS




1. Last book you bought:

Mort by Terry Pratchett! I really could not resist myself at the bookstore.
2. Last book you got in the mail:
Wings by Aprilynne Pike and also Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr..:P
3. The first book you read over and over:
Sense and Sensibillty by Jane Austin!

4. Children’s book every child should read
It’s a Dutch book and it’s called: ik wil naar de maan kijken. So this is for the Dutch readers..LOL
Translation: I want to look at the moon. It’s about a little boy, who will not sleep, unless he looks at the moon for a sec. A wonderful children’s book.

5. Favorite place to read:
.
On my big green chair! It’s pretty old and I got it from my step dad!
I love to sit there with my also old blanket :P

6. A book you bought just for the cover:
All..no just kidding, the first book that I ever read of Terry Pratchett. The colour of Magic.
It looked so funny! And really the book was.

7. Scariest book ever read:
NONE, really I can’t think of any!

8. Most romantic book ever read
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin..I just adore that book!
J


9. Book that changed your life in some way:

10. Book you’ve re-read the most times
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin! I just can’t stop help myself and not read it!
I have reread it now almost 11 times, it’s just so beautiful.

11. Book you needed the Cliff’s Notes for
Aeneïs, it was really hard for me to read it, but i did and i really loved it.

It’s a book that is written in like 4 b.c. and really difficult!

12. Book you needed the dictionary for:
.
I don’t know…mmmm..................

13. Book you like that no one else seems to:
It’s again a Dutch book called Hannu Hannu. My friends did not like the book at all. I thought It was pretty well written, they just laugh in my face!
L

14. Book you don’t like that everyone else seems to love:
I heart you, you haunt me!

15. Number of books you own (you can guess): 30..not many..unfortunally!

16. Number of books on your TBR list (that you have not acquired yet): Like a million!

17. Must-have reading accessories:
Crunchy cheese curlz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t love without it and read without it!

18. Literary Destination You Want to Go to:
England , London … Netherfield Park , Kent , Pemberley..and whole lot more
J

They are all places in the book of Jane Austin’s…

19. Top Three Favorite Authors:

Jane Austin, Terry Pratchett, Carry Slee (Dutch), Sophie van der Stap (Dutch)

20. Three Bloggers You Want to See Featured in the Future:

http://laurenscrammedbookshelf.blogspot.com/
http://shelfandstuff.blogspot.com/
http://thebookscout.blogspot.com/



Check the schedule below to see who is appearing next on 20 Questions!

Tuesday, Sept. 15: Jackie of Farm Lane Books
Thursday, Sept. 17: J.T. of Bibliofreak
Tuesday, Sept. 22: Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit
Thursday, Sept. 24: Jill of Rhapsody in Books

Do you want to be featured on 20 Questions? Send me an e-mail (which you can find on my Blogger profile!) with your answers to the questions! Please include questions and answers together, which makes it easier for me to post, plus a photo if you want me to put a different one than your blog's profile picture. I will then e-mail you and let you know when you will be featured! Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I must admit I never heard of Hannu Hannu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with her restraint - only 30 books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm not the only one who has read Pride & Prejudice over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this feature, Rebecca! It's lovely getting to know you better, Nina. I like crunchy cheese curls, too, but have to have a wet wipe handy when I indulge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can think of is orange cheese dust on the book pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!