August 14, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award

Thanks to Jules of Jules' Book Review for giving me my first Zombie Chicken Award! Thank you so much! Your blog rocks and you are deserving of this award, so congrats to you and all of your other nominees!


In case you don't know, here is what the award is all about:

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...


So I am going to bestow this award upon five of the blogs that I just love and make sure to visit often:

1. Heather of A High and Hidden Place: Tales of a Capricious Reader

2. Pam of Bookalicio.us

3. Kerri of Book Ends

4. Kay of The Infinite Shelf

5. Staci of Life in the Thumb


Be sure to visit these blogs if you haven't because they are all great and I love reading them!


If you have reviewed a book I have reviewed, please leave me a message or comment and I will add your link to my post.

10 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I've been wanting a Zombie Chicken award!!! Thank you Rebecca and I just adore your blog too. I read every post! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca! Thanks so much for the award - I'm going to post about it on Sunday when I have a few more mintues, but it means a lot.

    I can't wait to see your random word review once you get finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT'S a cool award! ;-) Congrats!

    http://starkravingbibliophile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! The funniest award ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! That awards is so much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You really deserve this award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting this fun award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on this award and thank you ever so much for passing it on to me. My son will think I'm really cool now!! He's a huge fan of anything Zombie...even chickens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that zombie chicken award...congrats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!