August 19, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report

IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 8/13):

BOOKS FINISHED READING: 0

PAGES READ: 452 (Not counting audiobooks)

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 0
(I'm reading far too many at once to have finished anything.)

BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 5
The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki (pg. 532 of 1216)- same as last week
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (audiobook- on disc 8 of 13)
The Lie by Frederica Wagner (pg. 30 of 224)- same as last week
A Disobedient Girl by Ru Freeman (pg. 213 of 374)
A Passage to India (pg. 189 of 416)

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN: 1
Tale of Genji Read-a-long Update Chapters 22-30

POSTS POSTED: 12

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 TSS: Favorite First Lines- 17 comments
#2 Monday Movie Meme- Fear -15 comments
#3 Take Me Away...to Brazil -11 comments

BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
#1 Jenners & rhapsodyinbooks- 10 comments
#2 heidenkind- 9 comments
#3 Amanda, Laughing Stars, Staci, & Bermudaonion- 5 comments
#4 Lit and Life- 4 comments
#5 The Bumbles, kay-infiniteshelf, Serena, Kerri, & Mel- 3 comments

Thank You So Much!!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
I joined a new challenge, Heidenkind's Art History Challenge. I have
marked with an asterisk the challenges that end by December 31st that need to get completed! So, where am I?

7 comments:

  1. The Art History Challenge sounds like such fun. I promised myself I wouldn't join anymore,though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in the midst of such challenging books! It sounds like everyone really loves "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" - can't wait to hear your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've completed a lot challenges so far! I've finished... none. LOL It's okay, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nymeth: Yeah, I decided it would be okay because it doesn't have to be completed by the end of the year, like most of these do. Plus, I like art. :)

    rhapsody: You're right, I am. I need to read something lighter next!

    heidenkind: What are you talking about? I haven't finished any of these! I finished two so far, lol. They aren't listed here. I finished the In Their Shoes Challenge and the Spiritually Speaking Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you keep such great stats but they're pretty cool!!! Geez, I've slipped to #3 must reclaim #1 spot next week LOL!! All of your currently reading books sound great...I wish I could get into audio books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you can read five things at once. I can do a book on CD in the car and read maybe two if one is non-fiction and slow-ish. I've tried to get in on some challenges but I'm confused by it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many challenges ... you are nuts to sign up for another one!! Get a grip, girl! : )

    And I was #1! Woo hoo! Isn't that silly that I got excited to see that?

    And I cannot read that many books at once ... I'd lose my concentration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!