August 5, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report


IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 7/28):

BOOKS FINISHED READING: 1
Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD: Beyond Piles, Palms, and Post-Its by Terry Matlen

PAGES READ: 250 (Not counting audiobooks)

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 1
Cafe Tempest: Adventures on a Greek Island by Barbara Bonfigli (this counted as written last week, just had not posted yet)
Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD: Beyond Piles, Palms, and Post-Its by Terry Matlen


BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 5
The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki (pg. 514 of 1216)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (audiobook- on disc 6)
A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah (audiobook- on disc 3)
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami (pg. 200 of 304)
The Lie by Frederica Wagner (pg. 20 of 224)
A Disobedient Girl (pg. 12 of 374)


REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN: 1
Tale of Genji Read-a-long Update Chapters 22-30

POSTS POSTED: 11

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 Mailbox Monday- 12 comments
#2 BTT: Funny Books - 12 comments
#3 Friday Finds- The Ten - 9 comments

BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
#1 Staci- 6 comments
#2 bermudaonion & Vivienne- 5 comments
#3 rhapsodyinbooks & Charley -3 comments

Thank You So Much!!
I have had a lot of new commenters lately and I would like to say thank you to them here.
Chris
Lulu
savidgereads
Lindsaygail
Jess
Nikki Leigh
writergal
chubskulit
Lee Beth
J.T. Oldfield
septembermom
Dani in NC
Ruth
DeAnna Cameron
Terry Matlen
Linda Ellen
Ashley @ Ashley's Library
AnthonyNorth
Jason
Raych
Marinela
jlshall
mae
ceecee
writtenwyrdd
najah-amatullah
caty
caite
tomi akinyanmi
Robin D. Gill
anothercookiecrumbles
bibliophile23
shari
Valerie
violetcrush

I would also like to thank those who consistently visit my site and leave a comment almost every week, even though they may not get featured for "most comments". I still appreciate them!
Shannansbooks
A Novel Menagerie
kay- infiniteshelf
Kristen M.
avisannschild
Sandra
Kaye
Vasilly
Beth F
softdrink
JoAnn
Mari
Marie
Anna
Beverly
Booklogged
mattviews
dolcebellezza
Melody
Missy
Diane
Lisa
Nocturnal Queen
Book Dragon
The Chic Geek
bookmagic
The Bumbles
Kerri
Jo-Jo
Teabird
Peaceful Reader


CHALLENGES UPDATE:
I marked with an asterisk the challenges that end at the end of this year. So, where am I?

12 comments:

  1. Awww shucks. I just visit and comment because i like it here!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm in awe! You're so organized, Rebecca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice list.. I will be your frequent visitor now.. Thank yu very much for visiting back and for following..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to recognize new visitors to the site! I just picked up the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo the other day and I'm hoping to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Melody - the organization is awe-inspiring! I am sure I am not alone in saying that I would love a post on how you keep track of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was the SHORT report?! just kiddin' ya. Thank YOU for commenting at MY site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you can keep track of everything!!!

    I visit because I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey great blog! And thanks for the comment :) I love all the memes you do, makes me want to start doing more than the one I occasionally do haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really details of you:) Had fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, you're almost halfway through Tale of Genji!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you certainly are busy--thank goodness you're so organised. And you always know where your list is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Smokes, Rebecca, that's a lot of challenges, and new commenters, and faithful friends! Good for you! I'm anxious to read The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo which I have just placed a hold on at our local library. It seems to be on every blog you visit, and I'm quite intrigued now. Glad you liked Norwegian Wood, by the way... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!