August 13, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report (late)



N THE LAST WEEK (Since 8/5):

BOOKS FINISHED READING: 2
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah

PAGES READ: 170 (Not counting audiobooks)

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 2
A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami


BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 4
The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki (pg. 532 of 1216)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (audiobook- on disc 7)
The Lie by Frederica Wagner (pg. 30 of 224)
A Disobedient Girl by Ru Freeman (pg. 50 of 374)

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN: 1
Tale of Genji Read-a-long Update Chapters 22-30


POSTS POSTED: 10

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 NEW Feature: 20 Questions - 20 comments
#2 TSS: More Book Covers I Love - 19 comments
#3 Take Me Away...to India -18 comments

BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
#1 heidenkind- 15 comments
#2 rhapsodyinbooks- 5 comments
#3 Staci- 4 comments
#4 Sandra, Lit and Life, Kerri, Laughing Stars, and Vivienne- 3 comments

Thank You So Much!!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
I marked with an asterisk the challenges that end by December 31st. So, where am I?


If you have reviewed a book I have reviewed, please leave me a message or comment and I will add your link to my post.

4 comments:

  1. My brother finished A Long Way Gone, so he lent me his copy to read. He said it was a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're doing well with your challenges, nice job. Also wanted to stop by and let you know I have an award waiting for you at my blog, here's the link

    http://juliebooks.blogspot.com/2009/08/award-zombie-award.html

    and hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are doing a lot of challenges. It must be quite a challenge to keep track of the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been behind on my blogging due to sickness and vacation so I didn't make your commenters list!!! Sorry! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!