August 20, 2009

A Message for You- BBAW Nominations


I just want to take this opportunity to congratulate every one who has received a nomination for BBAW! You guys are all awesome and deserving! I heart you all.

Secondly I want to give an absolutely HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to all of you who nominated me for BBAW. I received an astonishing (and embarrassing) ten nominations. I am overwhelmed and so indebted to you for making my whole week. I would be giddy as a school kid if I wasn't so absolutely in shock! I was excited just to receive one! You have made me feel so good about myself and my writing and my blog and I appreciate it so, so much.

From the bottom of my heart- you rock. :)

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the nominations! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of those nominations! I had a hard enough time choosing my posts for one nomination--how hard was doing it for ten?!

    As if all of that weren't enough, head on over to: http://litandlife.blogspot.com/2009/08/zombie-chicken-award.html to pick up a Zombie Chicken Award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! :D You really deserve those, your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just great! But you put in so much work into your blog, it is only what you deserve! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all of your nominations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you so deserve it! Take Me Away Saturday is one of the best features ever! Good luck, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. I agree with everyone who says your blog is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! 10! That is amazing! You deserve it ... you put a lot of time and work into this and it shows. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! You deserve them all! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! And you're my favorite book blogger. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow -- that is fantastic! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ten nominations is absolutely awesome! Heartfelt congratulations from me to you and I'll be rooting for you to get awarded as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, hooray for you. So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!