August 3, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.
This is the most adorable mailbox. It was made by Mariner's Mailboxes. Come back next week to see a different unique mailbox. :)

My mailbox is plain but it was filled with some goodies this week. Two I got from Book Mooch. You know I love me some Book Mooch! I trade just about every book I read!

Book: Maximum Ride: School's Out (Book 2) by James Patterson
From: Book Mooch

Book: Women of the Silk: A Novel by Gail Tsukiyama
From: Book Mooch

Book: Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
From: Jenners @ Find Your Next Book Here

Book: Looking for Alaska by John Green
From: Jenners @ Find Your Next Book Here

Book: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (I love she goes by Becca.)
From: Simon & Schuster

Like last week, I could not remember where I got Jennifer Weiner's Best Friends Forever from, but Belle and Laura reminded me that it was probably from the Twitter event for those of us who couldn't attend BEA. Thanks girls!

15 comments:

  1. I have been after Hush Hush for a while. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitter is the New Black looks fun and Women of the Silk looks intriguing just by the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Bitter is the New Black - I'll watch for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hush, Hush looks great!! Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get book 2 of maximum ride.
    Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A friend recommended Women of the Silk to me a couple of years ago, but I haven't managed to read it yet. It definitely sounds like something I will like though. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great week!

    I loved Women of the Silk, and have Tsukiyama's lastest book on my TBR shelf.

    I'll be reading Looking for Alaska later this month for a book club.

    And Hush, Hush appeared in my mailbox this week, to my great delight!

    Have fun with your great collection of books :-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. very interesting.. just followed your blog, hope you can visit sometimes..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there, what a nice blog you've got in here... you gain another follower.. pls drop by my boat sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bitter is the New Black looks so good! And lucky you, you got Hush Hush!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm considering reading Looking for Alaska, so I look forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful mailbox full of books you received this week!

    I haven't read any John Green, but I've heard great things about his writing ... that would be the one I picked up first (so hard to choose, isn't it?!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your books. I received Hush Hush as well

    ReplyDelete
  15. Women of the Silk sounds especially interesting. Happy reading!

    My mailbox post is here.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!