August 28, 2009

Haiku Friday

Haiku Friday is hosted by Jen at It's a Jen's Life.
I have to give a shout-out to Sandra of Fresh Ink Books because I found this meme on her blog.



These haiku are written in the Japanese tradition, not counting syllables or always restricting them to a three line form.


love waits for no one
grab the opportunity
when it presents itself
knock, knock


the starry sky glows
burning ambers of light
So powerful yet so peaceful



*The poetry on this page is under license.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice job! I could never write these, so I admire anyone who can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haiku. You make me want to write a few myself. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haiku!! Have you ever read Sandra's Haiku from Fresh Ink?? Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!