August 28, 2009

Friday Finds- Copper Sun, The Coral Thief, and more


Welcome to Friday Finds! This is where book bloggers can share the books they found during the week that are going straight on their list to read! Here are the ones I've added to my TBR list this week:

Book: Copper Sun by Sharon Draper
Found @ things mean a lot

Book: How I Became a Famous Novelist by Steve Hely
Found @ The Book Book

Book: The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
Found @ Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'?

Book: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Found @ Age 30+...a Lifetime of Books
(Of course I've heard of Jane Eyre, but Heather's review convinced me to actually read the book.)

Book: Saplings by Noel Streatfeild
Found @ things mean a lot

Book: In the Arms of Immortals: A Novel of Darkness and Light by Ginger Garrett
Found @ Books and Needlepoint

Book: Let it Snow by John Green
Found @ Bloggers [heart] books


The following were all found @ Reading the Past:

The Coral Thief by Rebecca Scott
Delilah by India Edghill
The Invisible City by Emili Rosales
Okei by Mitsugu Saotome
The Saffron Gate by Linda Holeman


8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Jane Eyre so much more than I thought I would. It's definitely worth reading. I hope you enjoy Saplings and Copper Sun if you pick them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lace Reader is definitely worth a read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Coral Thief is on my list (great cover). I liked The Lace Reader too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you found some great books! I really want to read The Coral Thief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added to my list those from Nymeth too! She's turned into a sort of feeder for my to-get list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added some of those to my tbr too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've never read Jane Eyre? That's my favorite book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!