August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-In #137











Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. When will they develop a cure for Fibromyalgia? Or cancer? We can live in space and get plastic surgery for our private parts, but we can't figure out how to stop hurting?

2. LOST: Season 4 was the last good tv show I watched. This show is addictive!

3. Everything has its beauty but the degree of beauty is still in the eye of the beholder.

4. A chicken sandwich is what I had for dinner last night in between working my regular hours and the Open House last night for the new group.

5. I'd like your metabolism, is what I say to my eats-everything-weighs-nothing sister.

6. Honestly, with John is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting and possibly watching a DVD after work, tomorrow my plans include I have absolutely no idea and Sunday, I want to catch up on my reading that I have been too tired to do this week!

6 comments:

  1. I really need to start participating in these memes! Love it and your blog! Feel free to stop by mine as well. I'm having a few giveaways and I'm glad I stumbled across yours!

    xoxo AMY *Park-Avenue Princess*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first answer is so thought-provoking. And I had the same answer to the beauty question--everything is beautiful to someone.

    Have a good weekend catching up on your reading--that sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 - Sometimes it seems like not enough time and money is spent researching illnesses and cures or aids to help relieve the pain, doesn't it?

    I agree with you about LOST. It's a very addictive show. :-)

    I wouldn't mind having your sister's metabolism either. LOL

    I hope you have a great weekend, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I agree with you...so many more things the medical field could be focusing on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - LOST is great. But you should rent the series "Breaking Bad." The second season concluded a few months ago on AMC and it is great.

    I also enjoy Dexter and Weeds, both I believe from Showtime - and both of which we also rent from Netflix.

    Deadliest Catch on Discovery is always good too. I'm sure they'll have a marathon on soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!