August 23, 2009

Blog Awards- Thanks for the Love!

I am so very honored to receive two awards this week from two very wonderful bloggers. Thank you so much! And, as always, I am passing them on to some more deserving blogs. Please visit them if you have not yet because they are all terrific!
The Zombie Chicken Award
From Lit and Life
The Details:
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

My 5 Nominations:

Heidenkind's Hideaway
Melissa's Bookshelf
Ms. Bookish
Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Savvy Verse & Wit

The Lemonade Stand Award
From The Book Addict
The Details:
The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. Link your nominees within your post and let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. And share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

My 10 nominations:
things mean a lot
worducopia
A High and Hidden Place: Tales of a Capricious Reader
Rhapsodyinbook's Weblog
A Striped Armchair
The Zen Leaf
A Bookish Mom
Book Chatter and Other Stuff...
J. Kaye's Book Blog
Pudgy Penguin Perusals

16 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca - I think I messed up. I thought you left me a comment saying I had another zombie chicken award, so I posted about it. Eek! Sorry, I can switch it around to the Lemonade one...I should have looked first! *stupid 'Manda*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you for receiving such lovely awards!! You totally deserve them.

    Thank you for sharing the love with me as well. I am feeling all warm and fuzzy after what has been a very challenging day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing the Lemonade Stand award with me! I look forward to checking out the other blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Congratulations! And thank you so much for passing it on to me. I am so honored!

    You. Are. The. Best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Rebecca. I don't know of anyone who deserves these awards more than you! You are so much fun! I love to visit your blog!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards! You deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rebecca, congrats on the two awards. Your blog is so wonderful. Thank you for the honor of the lemonade award. It means so much coming from you.
    Have a great week and happy reading. See you in Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Rebecca, you deserve the awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your great awards and thanks for sharing the love :) You totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your awards, and thank you so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, the zombie chicken award! :D Congratulations on your awards; you definitely deserve all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, everyone! You guys make me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the great awards and thanks for passing along the Zombie Chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on all these awards! And thank you for passing one onto me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!