1. Last book you bought: by L.A. Meyer. I've read all of this series so far and am now collecting them in paperback format.
2. Last book you got in the mail: Today I just got Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell.
3. The first book you read over and over: The first? Probably anything Nancy Drew, I've read all of those a billion times as a kid.
4. Children’s book every child should read: Where the Wild Things Are
5. Favorite place to read: On my couch.
6. A book you bought just for the cover: Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert (that and all the hype)
7. Scariest book ever read: The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
8. Most romantic book ever read: GloomCookie by Serena Valentino - something about dying over and over again just for love appeals to me.
9. Book that changed your life in some way: Fables by Bill Willingham - got me WAY into .
10. Book you’ve re-read the most times: The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene (1st Nancy Drew book)
11. Book you needed the Cliff’s Notes for: Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
12. Book you needed the dictionary for: by Dostoevsky
13. Book you like that no one else seems to:
14. Book you don’t like that everyone else seems to love: A Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell
15. Number of books you own (you can guess): Right now.. about 500
16. Number of books on your TBR list (that you have not acquired yet): Around 750
17. Must-have reading accessories: blanket and tea
18. Literary Destination You Want to Go to: from Philip Pullman's series.
19. Top Three Favorite Authors: Francesca Lia Block, Charles DeLint, and Kristin Britain.
20. Three Book Bloggers You Want to See Featured in the Future: I would love to see Emma from Booking Through 365 (http://bookingthrough365.blogspot.com/) - because she rocks and got me into blogging - Shayla from The Book Explorer (http://thebookexplorer.blogspot.com/) - love talking to that gal! - and Kay from You 2.0 Blog (http://www.kaycassidy.com/blog/) - because I am totally in love with her blog.
Check the schedule below to see who is appearing next on 20 Questions!
Tuesday, Sept. 1- Tif of Tif Talks Books
Thursday, Sept. 3- Carolyn of Book Chick City
Do you want to be featured on 20 Questions? Send me an e-mail (which you can find on my Blogger profile!) with your answers to the questions! Please include questions and answers together, which makes it easier for me to post, plus a photo if you want me to put a different one than your blog's profile picture. I will then e-mail you and let you know I received them and will e-mail you again on the week when you will be featured!