July 23, 2009

What's Your Reading Personality?

I saw this quiz on the blog A Reader's Journal and wanted to try it out for myself. I thought I would get Eclectic Reader since that is what I am told I am a lot, but instead I got this interesting result:


YOUR BOOK PERSONALITY: ALL-ROUNDER
Your responses showed you fitting equally into all four reading personalities:

Involved Reader
:
You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others.
Exacting Reader: You love books but you rarely have as much time to read as you'd like - so you're very particular about the books you choose.
Serial Reader: Once you discover a favorite writer you tend to stick with him/her through thick and thin.
Eclectic Reader: You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or limited range of authors.

If you'd like to take the quiz, click here.

12 comments:

  1. Fun quiz! Turns out I'm an Eclectic Reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh... I want to be an all-rounder! That really sounds more like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I'm "eclectic." That doesn't really sound like me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny, I got the same results you did. I really think you're more of an eclectic reader than I am. (but it does say parts of all four groups). I read purely for entertainment- especially now. The other three fit me though, they probably fit all of us who are on the internet reading each other's book blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the quiz. Turns out that I am an Eclectic Reader and I have to agree that the description sounds just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same for me - All-rounder. Anyone could have looked at my bookshelves and known that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an all-rounder too. Didn't really surprise me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an eclectic reader ... which I had thought I might be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! I'm eclectic, which is how I usually describe myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this quiz pegged me exactly. I am definitely in all those categories. I am very eclectic- I like almost everything! It was interesting to find out what you all were, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!