July 22, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report

IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 7/15):


BOOKS FINISHED READING: 1
Cafe Tempest: Adventures on a Small Greek Island by Barbara Bonfigli

PAGES READ: 354 (Not counting audiobooks)

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 3
Tale of Genji Post #2
Ancient Eygptian Short Stories
Book v. Movie: The Bone Collector


BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 5
The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki (pg. 443 of 1216)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (car audiobook- on disc 3)
Native Son by Richard Wright (audiobook- on disc 2)
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami (pg. 26 of 304)
What I Loved by Siri Hustvedt (pg. 51 of 384)


REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN: 4
Cafe Tempest: Adventures on a Small Greek Island by Barbara Bonfigli (look for it on July 31st when her blog tour stops here!)
Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD: Beyond Piles, Palms, and Post-Its by Terry Matlen
The Fibromyalgia Relief Book by Miryam E. Williamson
The Attraction Distraction by Sonia Miller


POSTS POSTED: 13

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 Heartfelt Award - 16 comments
#2 Take Me Away to Spain - 13 comments
#3 Wednesday Short Report - 13 comments


BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:

#1 heidenkind- 11 comments
#2 rhapsodyinbooks- 7 comments
#3 Literary Feline, Nicole, Bermudaonion- 6 comments
#4 Staci- 5 comments
#5 Kristen M., Jenners - 4 comments

Thank You So Much!!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
These numbers do not include those books above which I have not reviewed.

6 comments:

  1. I'm curious about The girl with the dragon tattoo...I will look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 books going at one time is about what I usually have too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must miss some of your double posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I only had reviews to write. It take me a long time because I have to write longhand and then type up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reading my book- hope you found it helpful...and fun!

    Terry Matlen, ACSW
    Author, "Survival Tips for Women with ADHD"

    Director, www.MomsWithADD.com
    www.ADDconsults.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your short report posts, Rebecca! It is such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!