July 1, 2009

July 1st: The Wednesday Short Report

The Wednesday Short Report

IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 6/24):

BOOKS FINISHED READING: 5
Your Personal Guide to Living Well with Fibromyalgia by The Arthritis Foundation
From Fatigued to Fantastic by Jacob Teitelbaum
Chief Modern Poets of England and America, 4th Edition
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
A Memoir of Jane Austen: and Other Family Recollections by James Edward Austen-Leigh

PAGES READ: 782 (Not counting audiobooks)

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 3
Poetry Book Review: Chief Modern Poets of England and America
TSS: Mini-Reviews
Shots of Short on Sunday

POSTS POSTED: 16

BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 5
The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki
The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Deaver
Fibromyalgia for Dummies
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (workout audiobook)
Belong to Me by Marisa De Los Santos (car audiobook)

When I finish Deaver's book I will start The Lie by Fredrica Wagman.


REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN: 3
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
A Memoir of Jane Austen by James Edward Austen-Leigh
1st Post on The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 Blog Awards
#2 Musing Mondays: Mid-Year Reading

BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
Featuring my regular top 2!
#1 heidenkind 11 comments
#2 bermudaonion 8 comments
#3 Literary Feline 6 comments
#4 Amanda, Scrapgirl 5 comments
#5 Nymeth, Beth F, Caspette, Staci 4 comments

Thank You So Much!!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
I have now read 54 books for the year. I haven't yet included the 2 that I finished but haven't reviewed in the totals. I also decided for the purposes of this post to take out the 2 challenges I have completed and the 3rd one that I didn't finish but that is over. You can find the links in the sidebar. I also put a star next to the 3 perpetual challenges I am doing.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, your challenge list makes me want to join some more. Ah! I can't! Too many already...

    I look forward to your thoughts for Love in the Time of Cholera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am looking forward to your thoughts on Love and the Time of Cholera. I hear it's great but I just can't seem to get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca. I stopped in with my flower quotes yesterday but I didn't see the post. Is there a topic for next week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to a review by a female of The Tale of Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you format your Wednesday Short Reports. Every time I see mention of page count, I think how I should total up mine, but I still never manage to remember to do it.

    I hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!