July 5, 2009

Humane Award

One hundred thousand thanks to the fabulous Caspette of the fabulous blog, The Narrative Causality, for this award! I think this is one of the coolest awards out there and I am thrilled to have been gifted with it!

The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world.

I send this right back to you, Caspette! Your blog is one of my favorites and I have enjoyed getting to know you through it, through Twitter, and e-mails. And you always leave wonderful comments, here, too. You rock, friend! Click here to see which other terrific bloggers she gave the award to.

I, too, have some Humane Awards to gift to the wonderful bloggers who make my blog better by their sweet comments and whose blogs I love right back!

I nominate:

Jenners @ Find Your Next Book Here
Belle @ Ms. Bookish
Bermudaonion @ Bermudaonion's Weblog
Nymeth @ Things Mean a Lot
Heidenkind @ Heidenkind's Hideaway
Claire @ kiss a cloud
Vasilly @ 1330v
Literary Feline @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Amanda @ The Zen Leaf
Staci @ Life in the Thumb
Kay @ The Infinite Shelf


If you have not visited these blogs, you are missing out! Please go and discover how wonderful both the blogs and bloggers are.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! I've had a lousy day, and you've just made me feel better! Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Rebecca! And thanks so much, too for the kindness and the sweetness. You make the world a better place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And congratulations on your award--you definitely deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! What a great award. Here is another one for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on that cool award Rebecca!! You truly deserve it! And thanks so much for passing it along to me...You put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award. I've added it to my awards page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Rebecca! What a fabulous award. I feel honoured that you included me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!