July 18, 2009

Heartfelt Award

I have been honored by Deb of the blog Bookmagic and given the Heartfelt Award. Aww! Thank you, Deb! You are the sweetest! If you have not checked out Bookmagic, please go do it!
So what is the Heartfelt Award about?

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and freinds? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Hearthfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside. Rules: Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


As you probably know, I am a blogger who always chooses blogs to pass on awards to. Particularly when it is my first time receiving the award. I feel it makes it more special to be chosen than for a blogger to say "I pass it on to everybody." Everybody may deserve it, but it doesn't really make anybody stand out and I like to point readers in the direction of those blogs who, for me, embody the "personality" of the award. Usually there are many more to whom I would give the award to, but you can't choose everybody if you're making it special.

My 9 Nominations:

1. Melissa's Bookshelf
2. Heidenkind's Hideaway
3. The Chic Geek
4. Find Your Next Book Here
5. The Narrative Causality
6. Tea Leaves
7. Serendipity
8. Savvy Verse & Wit
9. Reading in Appalachia

If you haven't visited these blogs, please do! Don't forget your cup of cocoa or tea!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much Rebecca! This means a lot to me and if my blog would get an award for anything- getting one for being a comfortable place to stop by is the best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, hi Rebecca :D You are so sweet and this means a lot to me. I was feeling a little down today and you just made me feel so much better! You deserve this award too! You, my Dear, are definitely a blogger with tons of heart <3

    When I return from my break I will post this and share the love!
    xox
    Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards!! They're well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww shucks thanks.

    Congratulations on receiving the award yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on receiving the award, Rebecca, and thank you so much for sharing it with me! This might be the sweetest award ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Rebecca, I really appreciate it! I think this is such a sweet award.

    Congrats on receiving it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for my award - it is nice to feel appreciated when you have been ill. Congrats on winning it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award, and thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be on vacation soon, but I'll come by to visit again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for thinking of me ... again! You really are too kind! And I'd love to have some cocoa but I'm on this Game On Diet and it is hot out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rebecca - I've got one more for you:

    http://ravndahl.blogspot.com/2009/07/blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!
    I passed it on today.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!