July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-In #134


1. Getting dumped is not the end of the world. In fact, it can be the beginning of something better.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I want to take a nap.

3. Fettuccine Alfredo tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is the right thing to do, sometimes you need to put yourself first.

5. Love is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there are leprechauns.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting and reading, tomorrow my plans include something spontaneous and fun and Sunday, I want to do something special to celebrate my sister's 34th birthday!

6 comments:

  1. LOL Very cute. :) You never know about those leprechauns....

    I love fettuccine alfredo, too! A little too thick for hot weather, but I eat tons of it in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca!

    Where do you get all the ideas for your daily blogs? Where do the Friday Fill Ins come from? Do other people do this also, or is the friday fill in your thing?

    Signed,
    Mardel, a newbie to all things internet and blogs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...I love fettuccine. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...fettucine alfredo tastes so good ... but it causes me untold gastrointestional distress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca,

    Thanks for all the info on blog post ideas. I appreciate it lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to have other fettuccine lovers in the crowd! I heart Italian food, especially pasta.


    Mardel- You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!