July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-In #131


Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. When I heard actor Karl Malden died I decided that this week was cursed somehow. I mean, seven celebrity deaths in a week? That's crazy.

2. The one that works is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but I'm still awake.

4. I will love my sisters always.

5. My eyes have seen some crazy s*** go down.

6. I believe that every child has potential. I believe in this strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to congratulating my younger sister who is getting married to a wonderful guy today!, tomorrow my plans include spending the 4th of July with my boyfriend John and his 2-year-old son and Sunday, I want to visit my father.


1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend.

    I agree with the Medicine comment certainly.

    What is it with this week and so many deaths, not just celebrity either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!