June 24, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report


The Wednesday Short Report

IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 6/17):

BOOKS READ:
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison (audiobook)

PAGES READ: 660 (I did not count the audiobook :))

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 1
Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch

POSTS POSTED: 11

BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 4
The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Deaver
A Worthy Legacy by Tomi Akinyanmi

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN:
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki (*have yet to write my first post on it)

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 Saturday Review: Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch
#2 The Sunday Salon: Father's Day

BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
#1 heidenkind 8 comments
#2 bermudaonion 6 comments
#3 Amanda, Scrap Girl 5 comments
#4 Kaye, Literary Feline 4 comments
#5 Caspette, Padfoot & Prongs, Jenners, Melody, A Novel Menagerie, Ladybug, Staci 3 comments

Thank You So Much!!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
Here are the updates on all my challenges. I have read 49 books so for this year. Right on target to read 100 books this year!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of The Tale of Genji. Are you reviewing in sections since it's so long, or are you finished with the whole thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good golly, no! The book is over 1100 pages! Definitely going to be taking me a while. I will review in parts, but I have yet to put together anything yet. Need to do it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!