June 17, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report


The Wednesday Short Report

IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 6/10):

BOOKS READ:
I didn't finish any books this week. I had a pretty slow reading week.

PAGES READ: 150

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 1
Simple Taoism by C. Alexander Simpkins and Annellen Simpkins

POSTS POSTED: 13

BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 4
The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN:
Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 Mailbox Monday
#2 Book Snobbery

BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
#1 heidenkind- 14 comments - wow!
#2 Caspette & Nymeth- 8 comments
#3 Vasilly & Bermudaonion -5 comments
#4 Dar- 4 comments

Thank You!!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
I finished the Spiritually Speaking Challenge. Here are the updates on all my challenges. I have read 47 books so for this year.

6 comments:

  1. I like this idea! A very detailed post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it honestly doesn't feel like I comment here that often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with heidenkind, and here I was thinking I sucked at commenting and I came second wahoo!!

    This is a great post, an interesting snap shot of where you are right at this moment.

    I too have not been reading much this week which is frustrating. All my good intentions go straight out the window when I get home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to take stock my challenges soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on finishing the Spiritually Speaking challenge & good luck with the rest. I like the summary post- nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca - I've just given you the brand new Bingo award. Please stop by for the logo and criteria.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!