June 10, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report


The Wednesday Short Report

IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 6/03):

BOOKS READ:
Simple Taoism by C. Alexander Simpkins and Annellen Simpkins
The Funny Thing Is...by Ellen DeGeneres

PAGES READ: 528

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 2
The Funny Thing Is...by Ellen DeGeneres
100 Shots of Short -Stories 24-26

POSTS POSTED: 22
(these include the 8 for The 48 Hours Challenge)

BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 4
The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
The Tale of Genji by Lady Murasaki
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN:
Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch
Simple Taoism by C. Alexander Simpkins and Annellen Simpkins

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 Bookfriends Award
#2 Mailbox Monday

BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
#1 heidenkind- 8 comments
#2 bermudaonion- 6 comments
#3 Beth F, Tea, and Scrap girl- 5 comments
#4 Caspette, Dar, Kerri, and mjmbecky- 4 comments

Thank You!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
I finished the Spiritually Speaking Challenge and started the Take a Chance Challenge. I have 43 books read for the year so far.

6 comments:

  1. I have Girls In Trucks in my TBR pile -- look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the Take A Chance Challenge. It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to your review of The Tale of Genji. I keep wanting to tackle that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang lady that's a lot of challenges! :) Looks like you had a very productive week! I'm so backlogged right now my post would be very short if I wrote one like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive reading there Rebecca :) you're doing great girl!!

    You have a little something waiting for you at my blog :)

    http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/06/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing the Spiritually Speaking challenge! I'm not making much ground on the challenges I signed up for, so I'm reluctant to sign up for Jenners "Take A Chance" challenge (below) ... it's very creative and looks like a lot of fun, though .. maybe I'll hop on board :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!