June 3, 2009

The Wednesday Short Report


The Wednesday Short Report

IN THE LAST WEEK (Since 5/27):

BOOKS READ:
Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch

PAGES READ: 270

REVIEWS WRITTEN: 2
Coffee with the Buddha by Joan Oliver Duncan
Octopussy, Dry Kidney, & Blue Spots: Dirty Themes in 18-19c Japanese Poems by Robin D. Gill

POSTS POSTED: 16

BOOKS CURRENTLY READING: 3
Matrimony by Joshua Henkin
The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

REVIEWS NEEDING TO BE WRITTEN:
Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch

POSTS WITH MOST COMMENTS:
#1 Booking Through Thursday: Unread
#2 Friday Finds

BEST COMMENTERS FOR THE WEEK:
#1 heidenkind, Melissa, Scrap girl, and bermudaonion -4 comments
#2 Jenners, J.S. Peyton, DeSeRt RoSe, Ladybug, Nicole, Staci, and booklogged- 3 comments
#3 Lisa, Belle, thekoolaidmom, Kristi, Caspette, Amelia, avisannschild, teabird, Claire, Vasilly, Mardel, NotNessie, and Dar- 2 comments

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
I am almost finished with the Spiritually Speaking Challenge and the Centuries Challenge. I have 43 books read for the year so far.

7 comments:

  1. You're doing great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm number one! Haha. ;) I like this--it seems like a great way to sum up the week. Does it help you keep better track of your reading & blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jippi! I'm on a list :D

    Good luck on your way to complete all your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You a busy little bee! How do you manage to write so many posts?! I am officially jealous. Oh, I will be posting a post for the Spiritually Speaking challenge summary soon but it seems like Mr. Linky refuses to get fixed or something so I'll have to go without :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great week you had! I've been behind on blog hopping - just checked out your reviews. I really like the books you select. So very different, and so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops - that comment was from me. I pressed the submit button just a little too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vasilly- Thank you!

    heidenkind- Yes, it does. It helps me see where I am being more productive and where I could use a little kick in the pants.

    Ladybug- Yay for your comments! And thank you.

    Lilly- Mr. Linky had a blog post a while back about taking the header off that is embedded in your template. Did you see that?

    Belle- That's okay! Thanks, I am quite an eclectic reader. My movie and music tastes run the gamut as well. I am glad you enjoy my picks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!