June 2, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays- The Angel Experiment


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser this week comes from James Patterson's The Angel Experiment, which is book one in the Maximum Ride series. I just got the book from Book Mooch. Loved the two books leading up to this book.

"Then Fang swung Nudge as hard as he could, spinning her through the air as she snapped out her wings and beat them so fast that she stayed airborne.

"You're gonna die, mutant," Ari snarled, leaping for Fang as he pushed off the ground.

2 comments:

  1. My mom was just recommending James Patterson to me last night. I've never read anything by him yet.

    BTW... I have an award for you In the Shadow of Mt. TBR ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser. I've wondered about this series of his but never picked it up. ARe you liking it? My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!