June 1, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Welcome to Mailbox Monday!

Here is another fun mailbox for you! This is the Golf Ball Mailbox, another mailbox from Dean's Custom Mailboxes. Check out their website for a whole gallery of cool and unusual mailboxes! And check back next week to see another new mailbox on this post!

Now, on to the books! This is what I got this week, all thanks to Book Mooch. Ya gotta love Book Mooch!


The Bookseller of Kabul by Asne Seierstad


The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride Series, Book 1) by James Patterson

A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. I have to read the Asne Seierstad book one day!(Who knows I might be the only Norwegian left that haven't read it yet LOL)

    Here my Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat mailbox! I have heard great things about the Maximum Ride Series. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Bookseller of Kabul in my pile of books to be read. Great selection there today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Bookseller of Kabul in my pile too! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in for a treat if you've never read any of Sue Grafton's mysteries.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!