June 2, 2009

I've Been Awarded! Yippee!

I apologize for not getting this up this past weekend like I had planned. I am not feeling well lately, as my fibromyalgia has flared-up. So I am kind of not as together as I would like to be. But just because I am down, doesn't make me out! So here I am: late is better than never!
I am so blessed because three of my book blogging peers have bestowed me with awards for my blog! I still can't believe people want to give me blog awards. I think, who me???

I won this award from The Kool Aid Mom and from DeSeRt RoSe! That is so super sweet!

Here is what I do now that I have won this fabulous award:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

Since I won this twice, I am nominating 12 blogs. So it's not overkill with 18, but it is still a few extra that are worthy. Sometimes I think of just giving awards to everyone's blog because they are all phenomenal, but, to me, that also makes it less special to receive. So here are the 12 blogs I chose for this award. I am probably going to duplicate a couple who have already received it elsewhere, bu they still deserve it again. Please visit them because their blogs rock:

1. 1330v

2. A Sea of Books

3. BiblioAddict

4. Bibliophile By the Sea

5. Book Addiction

6. Book Chatter and other stuff...

7. Find Your Next Book Here

8. Linus's Blanket

9. Melissa's Bookshelf

10. Reading Upside Down

11. S. Krishna's Books

12. The Book Chook

I also received the One Lovely Blog Award from Jules of Jules' Book Reviews. Aww! Thank you! I would like to pass this one on to a few of the blogs that I discovered recently after the BEA Twitty Party and the Name Posts I did on my blog (see sidebar).

1. Confessions of a Bibliophile

2. Heidenkind's Hideaway

3. MariReads

4. Reach for More- Aspira a mas


Be sure to visit the blogs from where I got these awards, because they are all three wonderful blogs, and also check out the other blogs they gave awards, too.

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving your award. You totally deserve it.

    Thank you so much for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards!! You certainly deserve them. It's also nice that you passed one on to me :)Thank you so much.

    BTW.. I have Lupus and RA so I totally understand the Fibromyalgia thing. Try to get as much rest as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards! Thank you so much for passing one on to me--I feel so special now. :)

    I hope your fibromyalgia (sp?) gets better soon. Take it easy and get well soon. {{Hugs!}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your awards, and thank you very much for mine!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards, and I really appreciate you thinking of me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! And thank you so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well thank you for thinking of me friend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and thank you! You deserve these - you DO have a lovely blog! Hope you're feeling better now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the award! I really, really appreciate it. It's very nice to be in such great company. =)

    And congratulations! You absolutely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Rebecca! And thank you so much for passing it on to me. I really appreciate the honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Rebecca!

    Hope your flare-up flares off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your awards and thanks so much for passing one along to me. So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Rebecca I feel for you on your pain. I suffer from chronic pain in my upper extremities (both, from fingertips to shoulders) due to a work injury. Sometimes (almost everyday in fact) it seems as though every single muscle and joint in my body hurts and aches, and many of my muscles seem way too hard. I can't even imagine what living with fibromyalgia would be like. I guess sort of like my daily pain. I understand how living with pain ALL the time is, some days it's the "normal" pain, and sometimes it's like a whole body flare-up, and nothing I take for pain works. And since I have to pay bills, like every other regular person out there, I still have to force my self to go to work, and it's hard. How do you manage? How is your friends and family at dealing with it? Sometimes I feel like mine really don't understand. Especially when one of my brothers, or my mom says things like, oh, You still have pain? Aren't you better yet? I'm probably never going to get "better", it's been 8 years already - and that's just since it's gotten really bad. I feel like I've been in pain since I was 12 years old. ugh, sorry- your post brought up some issues for me. I hope you don't mind all the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, I was going to congratulate you on your awards and ended up on a tangent about pain. I'm so sorry-


    Congratulations on your Awards. Just since I've been following your blog, you seem to deserve all your awards. I'm amazed at all the books you read and questions you ask, as well as the challenges you attempt.

    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for all the congrats and comments, everyone!

    Ti and Mardel- I feel for you. It sucks to be in pain all the time. Absolutely it is okay to ask questions and talk to me. In fact, you've inspired me to maybe write more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the award! I apologize for taking so long to get over here and thank you! I think I am perpetually late in life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!